5 Ways to Get More Involved in 2020
Dec 17, 2019
If getting more involved with the Economic Alliance and our local business community is on your 2020 resolutions list, you’ve come to the right place! All Economic Alliance member businesses and their employees can take advantage of these five ways to get more involved now:
- Meet with Membership Staff – We love meeting with members to learn their business story and create custom suggestions for how to best utilize their member benefits. Get started by reaching out to Business Relations Specialist, Jody Josten at email@example.com.
- Become a Wingman – Be a super connector and share your knowledge with someone new to the Iowa City-Cedar Rapids region. Sign up at www.icriowa.org/wingman.
- Attend Business Support Programming – The Economic Alliance offers programming each month to grow and develop your business, continue your development as a leader, foster your growth as a professional, collaborate and create something new, or simply meet and network with other professionals. Details at www.cedarrapids.org/business-resources.
- Get Tuned in with Economic Alliance Communications – You’re reading our Report, which means you already have the ball rolling on this one. Did you know we also send out monthly email newsletters on topics like public policy, downtown news, and economic development? Customize the newsletters in your inbox at www.cedarrapids.org/emailpreferences.
- Join the Ambassadors - Ambassadors welcome new members, staff monthly BizMix networking events and attend ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings. Applications open twice each year, in March and September. More at www.cedarrapids.org/ambassadors.