7 Ways to Get Involved with the Economic Alliance in 2021
Dec 15, 2020
Getting involved with a membership organization that traditionally emphasizes in-person networking and interactions may feel like quite the task during this pandemic-minded period of social distancing. Fortunately for 2021, we’ve restructured a few ways to get more out of your Economic Alliance benefits, and still enjoy networking face-to-face.
- Attend Virtual Business Support Programming webinars, Hiawatha Business Summit BOLD! webinars, or virtual forums
- Meet for a virtual coffee with your Economic Alliance account manager and other fellow Economic Alliance member - get the day started with a productive one-on-one
- Attend virtual speed-networking and other networking events
- Participate in and support Buy Local strategies. Make those local B2B connections and understand who in the area you can purchase from
- Get in tune with economic alliance communications. Keep in the know with downtown news, business support programming, economic development updates and public policy efforts.
- Apply to participate in Leadership For Five Seasons, the Economic Alliance’s premier community leadership program
- Get involved with one of the ICR Iowa Coalitions who are helping to make our region an innovative and creative place to live! Learn more at ICRIowa.org