The 2023 Application has now closed. Thank you for your interest in serving as a board member for ImpactCR. Taking a leadership role in ImpactCR is a wonderful way to get involved in the community while empowering other young professionals to do the same. As a board member, you will help drive ImpactCR’s mission of creating experiences that connect and engage young professionals with people and places in the community by organizing high-quality events and opportunities.
The board is comprised of a minimum of ten and maximum of 15 young professionals from diverse backgrounds and professions.
Board Member Responsibilities:
- Fulfill your one-year term commitment and shall serve no more than four consecutive one-year terms.
- Attend a minimum of 8 board meetings (11 total for the year)
- Attend a minimum of 60% of all scheduled ImpactCR activities
- Attend the Signature Event: Make Your Mark
- Attend the at-large board strategic planning session in November
- Sit on at-least one ImpactCR committee
- Encourage program engagement and growth, including participation on boards and committees
- Act as a Young Professionals advocate
- Actively post and share ImpactCR content on personal Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Advocate for the ImpactCR program in the community
- Applications will be open and accepted from August 1 – August 31
- Interviews will be held in September
- New Board Members will be selected and notified no later than September 29th, 2023
- New Member Orientation will be held in October
The form will not auto-save, so please have all of your materials ready before beginning.
If you have questions please contact Laura Seyfer.