The Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market, presented by Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust, has become one of the largest open-air markets in the Midwest. We are hopeful that markets in 2021 will be open-air and applications are open now.
To apply, visit Become A Vendor.
Planning has been underway since December for an in-person, outdoor Downtown Farmers Market in the summer of 2021. This would be the 16th season for the Market, but major modifications to a traditional market will be necessary because of the global public health crisis. We are continually assessing the spread of coronavirus and its impacts on public gatherings. Future adjustments to the market may be necessary for everyone's health and safety.
The Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market plan complies with all the most recent recommendations of “Events & Mass Gatherings” protocols from the Linn County Department of Public Health and the “Guidance for Farmers Markets” issued by the US Department of Agriculture. Additionally, Farmers Market directors across Iowa are in frequent communication about innovative approaches to better ensure public safety and be able to proceed with Farmers Markets.
Mandatory Health and Safety Guidelines
Above all, please, if you are feeling ill or are running a fever, do not attend the market to protect the health and safety of fellow patrons, vendors, and volunteers.
Vendors MUST follow these health and safety guidelines to vend at the market:
- Masks are required to be worn
- Hand Sanitizer and/or hand-washing station is required in every vendor stall; failure to comply could result in being prohibited from returning as a vendor
- If a vendor is feeling ill or are running a fever, do not attend the market
Attendees MUST follow these safety and health guidelines:
- Masks are required to be worn; vendors are prohibited from selling to anyone not wearing a mask
- Please limit interaction with vendors by social distancing
- One-way traffic flow will be encouraged throughout the market via single entry points and signage throughout the venue as currently encouraged by public health guidance for Farmers Markets.
We look forward to seeing you at the market!
The Downtown Farmers’ Market is proud to showcase vendors selling goods and produce, grown and created by each vendor and all made in Iowa.
Become a Vendor
Interested in having a booth at the market? We have a variety of ways to participate!
Check out all of the 2021 Season vendors coming soon!
We’re not just veggies! As you shop our wide selection of vendors, you’ll enjoy a variety of local entertainment and programming options for the entire family.
Want to perform at the Downtown Farmers Market during the 2021 season? Apply now! Entertainment schedule coming soon!Go to Entertainment
We want you to have the best experience possible when visiting the market. To help plan your visit, Read more!
Getting to the Market
Getting to the market is easy when you know all the options! Find out more
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust!