The Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market, presented by Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust, has become one of the largest open-air markets in the Midwest. Markets in 2021 will be open-air and applications will open right here on February 9.
Mandatory Health and Safety Guidelines
Above all, please, if you are feeling ill or are running a fever, do not attend the market to protect the health and safety of fellow patrons, vendors, and volunteers.
Vendors MUST follow these health and safety guidelines to vend at the market:
- Sanitary gloves are required to be worn
- Masks are required to be worn
- Follow that a minimum of 2, maximum of 4 people will be allowed to work in a vendor stall at a time
- Hand Sanitizer and/or hand-washing station is required in every vendor stall
- No hand-to-hand contact with consumers
- Vendors are required to wash their hands, wipe down all surfaces, and change gloves at least once per-hour
- If a vendor is feeling ill or are running a fever, do not attend the market
Attendees MUST follow these safety and health guidelines:
- Masks are requested to be worn
- Please limit interaction with vendors by social distancing
- Follow directions pertaining to the flow of traffic at the market
We look forward to seeing you at the market!
The Downtown Farmers’ Market is proud to showcase vendors selling goods and produce, grown and created by each vendor and all made in Iowa.
Become a Vendor
Interested in having a booth at the market? We have a variety of ways to participate!
Look for the 2021 venue map next year!
Check out all of the 2021 Season vendors coming soon!
We’re not just veggies! As you shop our wide selection of vendors, you’ll enjoy a variety of local entertainment and programming options for the entire family.
Check out our entertainment schedule for 2021 coming soon!
We want you to have the best experience possible when visiting the market. To help plan your visit, Read more!
Getting to the Market
Getting to the market is easy when you know all the options! Find out more
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust!