Bring an umbrella! We’re a rain or shine market, so we’ll be open unless there is severe weather (lightning, thunder, high winds, air quality, etc.) In the rare instance that our market closes, you will find that information on social media, as well as local radio and television stations.
Bring Your Own Bag! Our market has nearly 200 vendors selling everything from fresh produce, cheeses and meats, to beautiful hand-crafted artisan gifts. Bring a bag (or three!) to take home all of the local goodies.
- No pets*, no coolers, no outside beverages, no chairs, no smoking pursuant to the Iowa Smoke Free Air Act. (*Service animals welcome)
- Only beverages from beverage tents or at participating bars and restaurants inside the venue can be consumed at Market After Dark.
- Attendees purchasing alcohol must present identification verifying age of 21 and over, and will receive a wristband. Alcohol vendors on the street will accept both cash and card in separate lines, powered by ImOn!
- All purchases of alcohol will be served with a designated Market After Dark cup. No outside beverages will be allowed inside the Market After Dark venue. Open container ends promptly at 10:30 p.m.
- Attendees removing alcohol from the Market After Dark venue may be subject to open container citation. Please drop your cups into the appropriate receptacles.
Thank you for your respect and cooperation!
Looking to Stay?
Get a special rate at the DoubleTree by Hilton right next to the Market After Dark venue in Downtown Cedar Rapids! See availability with special rate here.
Support Local and Visit Participating Businesses
Market After Dark, presented by ImOn, is located in the heart of downtown Cedar Rapids with proximity to great establishments. Alcohol sales (beer and wine only) will take place throughout the entire Market After Dark venue, including participating bars & restaurants. You’re invited to stop in for a bite or beverage while enjoying the many attractions inside the event venue. Check the brochure map day of for a list of participating establishments!